- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 3 teaspoons Spice and All things Nice Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 tin coconut milk / cream
- ½ a cup stock / 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 free range chicken breasts or pre roasted chicken taken off the bone
- Fresh coriander for garnish
Fry the garlic and Thai Green curry paste in a dash of olive oil for about 3 minutes. Add the stock and coconut milk t the pan. Finally add the chicken (chopped into small pieces) and allow to simmer on a low heat until the chicken is cooked through – about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Serve with Spice and all things nice Basmati Rice, Poppadums and tenderstem brocolli or any green veg.
Yet another super healthy 5-minute, 5 – ingredient Curry brought to you by the passionate Spice and All things Nice family.
Our Thai Green Curry Paste is made with green chillies and fresh coriander.
This very popular and aromatic curry is pure delight for both veg & meat lovers and delivers a taste experience that is simultaneously light and creamy, with a moderate bite.
Because of its versatility, this clever curry can be used to make light summer dishes, or warm, hearty wholesome meals.