This is a super delicious breakfast option for those gluten intolerant folk! One could also make it with ordinary oats of course! The combination of oats, coconut milk, mango, toasted almonds and honey is just glorious..
It is also very easy to make!
- Spice and All things nice Gluten free oats
- coconut milk
- pinch salt
- toasted almonds
- fresh mango
- Cook the oats as per cooking instructions on the box
- Heat the coconut milk in the microwave or in a pot (just bring to a simmer)
- Pour over the oats, drizzle with honey
- Cut the mango into slices
- Gently toast the almonds in a pan until golden
- Layer the oats with mango and toasted almonds